Global Music Recording Market Report (2020 to 2030)
DUBLIN, September 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — “Music Recording Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global music recording market emerging from the COVID-19 lockdown.
The global music recording market is expected to grow from $57.3 billion in 2019 at $55.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.7%. The decline is mainly due to the economic slowdown in the countries due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the measures taken to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $66.5 billion in 2023.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- The report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 business days of ordering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for music recording? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global music recording market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader music recording market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical market growth, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The music recording market section of the report provides context. It compares the music recording market with other film and music market segments by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, the comparison of music recording indicators.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global music recording market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global music recording market. Africa was the smallest region in the global music recording market.
Wearable technologies such as gloves and jackets are used by performers during live performances. Wearable technologies are accessories such as clothing, headgear and gloves, etc. These devices are self-equipped to connect to machines without human intervention. Devices like Sound Brenner Pulse help performers keep a beat. It is also equipped with drills to improve performers’ rhythm, speed, accuracy and endurance. Other tech variants such as Drumpants, MI.MU are also widely used in the music recording industry.
The music recording industry market includes revenue from the production and distribution of music recordings, music publishing, or the provision of sound recordings and related services earned by entities (organizations , sole proprietorships and partnerships) who are in the music recording industry.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the music recording market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Product Analysis of Music Recording Market
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Music Recording Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End customers
6. Music Recording Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Music Recording Market Trends and Strategies
8. Music Recording Market Size and Growth
8.1. Market size
8.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
8.2.1. Market Drivers
8.2.2. Market Constraints
8.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
8.3.1. Market Drivers
8.3.2. Market Constraints
9. Music Recording Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global music recording market, 2019, by region, value (USD billion)
9.2. Global Music Recording Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historical & Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Music Recording Market Comparison, Growth and Market Share, by Region
10. Music Recording Market Segmentation
10.1. Global music recording market, segmentation by type, history and forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, billions of dollars
10.2. Global music recording market, segmentation by application, history and forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, billions of dollars
10.3. Global music recording market, segmentation by end user, history and forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, billions of dollars
10.4. Global music recording market, segmentation by genre, history and forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, billions of dollars
11. Music Recording Market Metrics
11.1. Music recording market size, percentage of GDP, 2015-2023, global
11.2. Average per capita expenditure in the music recording market, 2015-2023, world
12. Asia-Pacific Music Recording Market
13. Music Recording Market in Western Europe
14. Eastern Europe Music Recording Market
15. North America Music Recording Market
16. South America Music Recording Market
17. Middle East Music Recording Market
18. Africa music recording market
19. Competitive Landscape of Music Recording Market
19.1. Competitive market overview
19.2. Market shares
19.3. Company Profiles
19.3.1. Universal Music Group
18.104.22.168. Company presentation
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
19.3.2. Sony Music
188.8.131.52. Company presentation
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
19.3.3. Warner Music
18.104.22.168. Company presentation
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
20. Key mergers and acquisitions in the music recording market
21. Market context: film and music market
21.1. Characteristics of the film and music market
21.2. Film and Music Market History and Forecast, 2015-2019, Growth 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, by Segment, Value (USD Billion), Global
21.3. Global film and music market, 2019, by region, value (USD billion)
21.4. Global Film and Music Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historical and Forecast, by Region
21.5. Global Film and Music Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Segmentation by Type, Value (USD Billion)
22.1. Global Music Recording Market 2023 – Growing Countries
22.2. Global Music Recording Market 2023 – Growth Segments
22.3. Global Music Recording Market 2023 – Growth Strategies
23.1. NAICS definitions of industries covered in this report
23.4. Search requests
23.5. About the editor
24. Copyright and Disclaimer
- Universal Music Group
- Sony Music
- Warner Music
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nggzxg
Research and Markets also offers custom research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets