Two Point Campus Recording Studio Guide
You will obviously need a recording studio if your campus plans to add the musicality course. You can’t expect your students to learn music without having access to a proper music studio. Therefore, the recording studio is needed to help them complete their classes and assignments on Two Point Campus.
The following guide will walk you through the recording studio at Two Point Campus.
How to Unlock Two Point Campus
The Recording Studio becomes available in Upper Etching, the seventh mid-game stage of Two Point Campus. You will reach Upper Etching right after improving your campus grade in Fluffborough.
Recording studio requirements
You need $11,600 to build a recording studio on campus. However, with the number of items you can add and add later, this cost will eventually skyrocket.
Additionally, you need a music blackboard and at least one instrument to make the recording studio functional. In all honesty, you’ll probably add all the available instruments to complete the house band.
The following instruments are available in Two Point Campus:
- String Section: This costs $5,000.
- Punch & Kick Drum: This costs $6,000.
- Pianotrome: Increases learning ability by 2% and costs $6,000.
- Tromborgan: it increases learning capacity by 3% and costs $12,000.
- Sound Mixer: It increases learning power by 4% and costs $9,000.
The minimum room size is 4×4 with capacity for up to eight students, which also needs to be expanded – more on that later.
Another requirement is for a teacher to lead the class. You will need to hire a teacher with qualifications in musicality.
Best Recording Studio Items
Advice for recording studios
- Be sure to build a large recording studio from the start so you can add all the instruments later.
- There are a lot of decorative items that you can also add, which requires extra space.
- The recording studio needs good temperature control. Your students cannot practice music in the summer without air conditioning.